Floaters & Flashes: Understanding Retinal Detachment
Register here on our brand new sign-up form for 2022! https://forms.gle/v7dFGmYxxhQhY4KN7
Your patient comes in presenting with visual disturbances…they describe it as “floaters” to be specific. How bad is this? What could it be?
This session aims to highlight the clinical features and the possible differential diagnoses with focus on Retinal Detachment.
This sessions aims to:
1. Review Eye Anatomy & physiology of vision
2. Describe what floaters & Flashers are and differential diagnoses for this condition
3. Understand the pathophysiology of Retinal Detachment
3. Know the presenting clinical features
4. Know how the condition is managed