How to Get Your Head Around Head Anatomy
Register here on our brand new sign-up form for 2022! https://forms.gle/v7dFGmYxxhQhY4KN7
Join this introductory tour of the head and neuroanatomy.
This will build a foundation for later understanding clinical presentations related to head injury, stroke and certain neuropathological diseases.
Don’t miss out!
By the end, students should be able to:
1. Identify the different bones of the skull
2. Outline the foramina of the skull and the exit points of the cranial nerves
3. Introduction to the central nervous system
4. Describe the blood supply and venous drainage of the brain
5. Recognise the different layers of the meninges